- Why Join Our Club?
- You'll love our Steinbach nutcrackers and they will inspire you to know more about these wooden masterpieces. We'll tell you about the legendary factory, the illustrious history, and how nutcrackers are handcrafted from the finest woods in Europe.
- Mini Nutcrackers
- The latest Mini Nutcracker from Steinbach, The Candy Maker, which can be yours for $60.00.
- Collector's Club Newsletters
- Join us "behind the scenes" as you read The Town Cryer newsletter for well-kept secrets and other information about the world-famous Steinbach factory and the artisans that make these nutcrackers special. Be the first to learn about upcoming nutcracker designs, limited editions, current series, retirements and special events.
- How can I protect my collection?
- We have researched various insurance companies and have found American Collectors Insurance to be an insurance company worth looking into. American Collectors Insurance provides a specialty insurance policy for collectors that fills in the many gaps of homeowners’ insurance. To find out more about this company, please visit their website at www.AmericanCollectors.com or call toll-free 1-866-919-9757 to get a free instant quote and to learn more about their policy for collectibles.
- How Do I Join?
You can join the Steinbach Collector's Club FREE OF CHARGE! If you would like to start or continue your mini nutcracker collection, please send a check or money order in the amount of $60.00 (payable to Kurt S. Adler, Inc.) to:
Kurt S. Adler, Inc.
Steinbach Collector's Club
7 W 34th Street
New York, NY 10001
With the following information included.
Or, fill out the form below, including your credit card information.
(No P.O. Boxes Please)
Fields marked with * are mandatory